Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fototriss / Phototriple: Three

This week's phototriple is "three."  Despite sounding simple, this is a somewhat complicated theme, as it has so many different interpretations.  After reading about the theme and thinking about it all day,  I was excited when I pulled into an abandoned parking garage this evening.  The light was beautiful, and the colors were so vibrant...and sure enough, I was on floor 3.




For more phototriple participant photos, visit fototriss.  This week's winner will win a gift card from Solresor, and I admit, Oman looks so cool!

7 comments:

  1. I love it! The light is just fantastic and I like your idea. Good work.
    //jonna d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fint spel med ljus och skuggor i din triss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tänk att stolpar kan vara så snygg på bild!

    Ha en fin söndag. // Lissen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det är gott om parkeringsplatser i det där garaget. En trevlig triss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lätt, lekfull tolkning och underbart ljus. Very good.

    ReplyDelete